Saturday, July 20, 2013

More Sewing for Liddy

When the school hol's hit I realised Liddy was short of trousers.
Her legs are so much longer then the Twins so she has already grown out of their hand-me-downs.
Time to try out the oliver+s AfterSchool pants in a larger size.
O+S Sailboat top & AfterSchool pants.
I have made these for Tilly and blogged the construction.
Lidia measures a size 8 and these trousers are perfectly true to size.
O+S 2+2 blouse and AfterSchool pants
We styled them above for dressy play but these trousers are destined to be worn on the farm only!
Super knitted hat by the super Susanne 
Perfect with a handed down 2+2 blouse
(Tute here)

It has been too cold to model this left-over-from-summer outfit but, today, Liddy was feeling brave.
Clever Charlottes Finch Set
Lids has worn the shorts quite frequently over tights
(shorts tute here)
It is still a bit chilly for the fabulous top.
(top tute here)

Thanks for popping by,
xx N

17 comments:

  1. I think the trousers look particularly great with farm boots! And oh to be that age and rock the shorts-with-tights look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane.
      I know, shorts with boots would be awesome.
      I am the wrong side of 30 for that!
      xx N

      Delete
  2. She looks amazing with every look!
    That's the most glamorous Farm Look I've seen to date (looks perfect with the 2+2 blouse)! Well-done :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ana Sofia, you have to love gumboots.
      (And hand-me-downs)

      xx N

      Delete
  3. Exactly what Ana Sofia said! She's a darling girl, Nicole. I love her hat.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy.
      The hat came all the way from Canada, specially knitted!
      xx N

      Delete
  4. Thank you Cindy, poor girl had to wear pj bottoms one day.
    xx N

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love After Schools in cord. Couture farm attire indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you!
      All the better to feed lambs in.
      xx N

      Delete
  6. Great outfits! Liddy has some wonderful 'hand-me-downs. That O+S blouse is too cute with the contrast trims.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liddy loves her hand-me-downs, except she is so much broader then the Twins we have missed a few!
      Thank you
      xx N

      Delete
  7. great pieces! I love the styling and great pics you always get of your kiddos, cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily.
      Bribery gets you most places.
      xx N

      Delete
  8. The afterschool pants are perfectly shaped for skinny minny moos! They look amazing with the 2+2, good combo. Do I spy a familiar fuzzy wuzzy blue touque or is that another one? (I remember all that fuzz)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, your lovely hat-I will go back and give you credit.
    They are a great trouser for long&leans.
    xx N

    ReplyDelete