Friday, December 4, 2015

Puppet Show Poppet

This may be the last time I sew this for Tilly.
(edited to add, nah, it is huge, there will be more)
The Puppet Show dress
Ice pink hanky linen, crisp and fresh.
I piped the collar with black and added black&white bows to lift the twee-ness.
Tilly's heart shaped MoP buttons sewn with black thread.
Perfectly sweet.
Sweetly perfect.
Enough fullness to be girly.
She loves it.
Love her.
If you would like to sew your sweet girl (or baby boy~definitely do-able) a Puppet Show I have a step by step tute here

xx N

6 comments:

  1. I am going to do this for my boys . Love the outfit it's cute .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Halo.
    I would love to see the top on a wee chubby boy, do it!
    xx N

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking forward to seeing Tilly on the rotation :D Her hair is SO cute!!! Love the outfit, full of sweetness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kristin, it is naughty but I love sewing for my little girls best of all!
    xx N

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Colette, I love the hat too.
    xx N

    ReplyDelete