Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Back on Track #zara #sewingrota

So, after a wee detour we are back to Zara.
A pretty silky rayon currently available from Spotlight for around $17/m.
The same pattern I used to make Elsa's tops.
For a simple pj top it makes a lovely cami.
I swopped the ribbon straps out for self bias.
Worn here with City Gym shorts.
~Zara's Verdict~
This is my absolute favourite top in my whole entire cupboard. I love the fabric so so much and the pattern is one I have been looking for, for a while. Its absolutely divine. 

I am glad she is happy.

xx Nicole
`Thank you for all your lovely comments on my last post`

12 comments:

  1. This top excellent! I love it. How does it go getting on & off with a structured fabric? Or does the rayon have some stretch? It looks such a neat fit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renae.
      The deep V at the front gives some bias ease so she can shimmy into it.
      xx N

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous - it sits beautifully, and the print is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Catherine, at one hour sewing time, I can see a few of these being sewn up.
    xx N

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I love it!! It's simple and chic, and will look really nice layered under sweaters or blazers as well as for lounging around. I don't blame her one bit for loving it! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Inder, one of those handy little pieces I never think to make for myself.
      xx N

      Delete
  5. So pretty, that fabric looks great with the denim shorts ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Colette, it is a pretty print and such a nice drape. Spotters are really improving their apparel fabric range.
      xx N

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Deanne, what a lovely lovely offer.
    I would happily swop something for them, will be in touch.
    xx Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh it does make a beautiful cami. I'm so glad she loved it; it looks fantastic on her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Kristin, a nice quick sew.
    xx N

    ReplyDelete