Thursday, December 15, 2016

Do De Do Deer&Doe Plantain

This is my t-shirt pattern.
The Deer and Doe Plantain
How I love it.
So I made a few more.
In a Merino knit Hugo purchased for my birthday, with tan vinyl patches.
This is my favourite and the most worn top in my wardrobe.
Another is a light weight cotton knit from Eliza's of Sunshine with mock croc elbow patches.
This one, with 3/4 sleeves, in a cotton/modal with tan vinyl elbow patches.
I love this one but it is a very fine cheap knit, again from Eliza's and it hasn't washed that well.
Shame.
Lastly, a heavy, quality cotton/spandex from my lovely Ebay seller.

Such a great pattern and it is free to download.

Suits my jeans and tee's life style to a, well, 'T'.

xx N

2 comments:

  1. Great tops Nicole! I love this pattern too but haven't refitted it since I gained weight. Must do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great pattern as it focuses on my better assets (boobs) and skims over my tum.
    I will make future ones 3/4 length as my sleeves are permanently pushed up, anyway.
    Thank you!
    xx N

    ReplyDelete