Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Sailboat Top for Tildy

Whilst tidying the sewing room I found a wee WIP.
Sailboat top I cut for Elsa a good 6 or 7 years ago.
It is a pretty Amy Butler print in a quilting cotton.
I interfaced all the facings for some structure.
Tilly just loves the beading on her Playtime dress I made her last year.
So a wee bit of beaded bling for my sweet girl. 
It is a bit big, a size 8 I think but she will grow.
~Tilly's Verdict~
I like beading, it is pretty.
I like the colours, it is very comfortable.
I like the buttons on the neck and I can wear it still if I don't do them up.


xx N

8 comments:

  1. She's growing up too fast! The top looks so sweet on her and I love how Trixie is photo bombing while Tilly does her best to remain focused on the camera lens. Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way too fast!
      Thank you Deb
      xx N
      PS She is ever the professional

      Delete
  2. Her sweet little smile kills me. The beading is a beautiful touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Masha, she is the sweetest little girl.
      xx N

      Delete
  3. So very sweet. She is growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 6 years is a long time for a work in progress :) Good thing you have so many girls!!

    ReplyDelete